Inspirations

Praise Him


Thursday, December 6, 2007

When your good, your blessed!


Well it is no secret that life has been a bit of a challenge for me lately... I own my own business, and if anyone else out there does and you aren't Bill Gates you know how entrepreneurs struggle in the first few years. I wanted to open this business not just so that i could support my family but because i want to reach the teens and young adults in my community that may not know they can be Christians. I wanted them to know that even if you have funky multi-colored hair or wear rock shirts (as long as they aren't of a Satan worshiping band) That God loves you anyway. It is like the song... "Come as you are to worship" I don't think He is so concerned with what you are wearing so much as what you are doing which brings me to my point. Over the last few weeks i have been presented with the opportunity on several occasions to get financial help in a not so legal way. Nothing horrible like robbing someone, just not so honest of a fashion. Well God would not let my morals slip and i have remained firm in my resolve not to get any money in any way that might not glorify God. Since making that affirmation things have been turning around. I have had customers every day where in the week leading to my final decision there was no one. My loan manager told me he was now in a position to approve my loan request, where in the week before my affirmation I was told it could be months before he had the funding to lend. WOW... What a message! If we stand firm in our resolve and stay away from things that do NOT glorify the Lord HE WILL bless us in abundance. Things get hard, trials seem frequent but in the end what is important is that we are faithful to our saviour. Stay firm and don't waive your beliefs or morals and He will provide. It will be hard until He does but maybe, just maybe He is testing to see if we will falter or put all our faith in Him who is our creator.


Praising His glorious name today and forever,

No comments: